My reviews on games or rants on comments you leave...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

My First Review

Hey those who stop an read.

So there was this recent release for the PS3 that drove a lot of interest that for me was a major letdown.

Lets Talk about Red Dead Redemption......

So this game came to the market with a lot of hype. I was eager to get an play this game to be honest. After 30 minutes of playing this western I felt horribly mislead. Not only are the graphics about as mind blowing as that of a game that is five years old, but the dialog is like that between two five year old kids. You spend most of the time traveling from place to place looking for your next mission as there is no fast travel. This game reminds me a lot of Oblivion but with less customization. If you still want to play the game I recommend renting it but if you are set on buying it here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment